river Road park
Provide exceptional park and recreation facilities, programs, and services to enhance the livability of the River Road community and the people it serves.
Values and Vision
1. River Road Park and Recreation District will strive for excellence by setting and achieving high standards in the delivery of quality recreational, instructional, fitness and competitive programs, open space, and park facilities enabling residents and non-residents alike to enrich their lives.
2. River Road Park and Recreation District will remain environmentally conscious, making the decisions that will help protect, maintain and preserve both our natural and developed resources.
3. River Road Park and Recreation District will strive for fiscal accountability by remaining responsible and efficient in ensuring the financial health and stability of the District today and for years to come.
4. River Road Park and Recreation District strives to develop and establish positive relationships, becoming both a friend and partner with the community by fostering an atmosphere and environment of cooperation, trust and resourcefulness with our patrons, coworkers, and other organizations.
5. River Road Park and Recreation District will strive for safety by establishing and promoting a safe and healthy environment for all who either patronize or work in our park or in our facilities.
6. River Road Park and Recreation District will value and demonstrate appreciation for it's patrons by interacting with individuals in a positive, responsive, considerate and efficient manner.
7. River Road Park and Recreation District will strive to value and demonstrate appreciation for it's employees by acknowledging the contributions of each employee and volunteer, and recognize that each employee or volunteer is essential.
8. River Road Park and Recreation District will strive to remain all inclusive by minimizing physical, social and/or financial barriers wherever and whenever possible, and remain dedicated to promoting an environment free of discrimination, with regard to race, religion, orientation or any other protected status.
1400 Lake Dr. Eugene, OR 97404
Fitness Center & Aquatics
Katrina Setzer Adult Travel/ 55+ Supervisor
Steve Camerer Maint. Director
Board Of Directors
Jim Wienecke Chairman
Dennis Durfee Vice Chairman
Curt Kendall Director
Sharon Purdy Director
Steve Norris Director
Board meetings are usually held the 3rd Wed. of the month at 6p.